Saturday, August 6, 2011

Paper

For the first assignment, our group used an article explaining myths people have about dieting and revealing the truth behind it. I showed a group of my friends this article and they first briefly skimmed it. They just read the myths and not the information pertaining it. Their reaction to what they read was that they did not believe that they were just myths. Then after reading the entire article they realized that maybe what the author wrote was truth and they were merely myths. We discussed that the sources the author gave seemed reputable and the information did seem to be truth. I gave some other help to my friends to check if this article was something they could believe. I showed them the group paper and then they came to conclusion that the article was something they could believe. I showed them the requirements and they also said that the paper did meet the requirements. 

No comments:

Post a Comment