Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I have learned


Taking comm 41, online, through out my summer has taught me a lot! Being a critical decision maker is not as easy as people may think; however after this summer I feel I have gained the knowledge and understanding on how to make critical decisions. Not only that, I learned the concepts of arguments and premises and how to develop a clear and useful argument to communicate with others.  I’ve learned what to do and what not to do when developing and expressing an argument. Also, I have learned how to work with other people and communicate well with them even when it may seem impossible because you can not actually meet them face to face.  Working in a group is a very important skill to have and through this course I feel I have accomplished in doing so and will prepare me for any future group projects I may encounter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment