After reading a peer’s blog, I was really interested in checking out the Mission Critical website. So I went onto the site and looked through it. The first thing I noticed is that this site has so many of the key terms we have learned in this class before. However, since this class is soon ending and we have learned so many terms, I noticed I forgot the meanings of some important concepts. That is why this website is extremely useful. I was able to look through the site and relearn the definitions of very important concepts in the class and even get a new definition of it. Also, this site had exercises to use the concepts with and apply them to examples. This site has so many useful tools and very useful information. I know I will be on this site a lot for the next few days to obtain all the information.
Hey Gummybear! I completely agree with you, the Mission Critical website was resourceful to read and use. I didn't realize that our summer session is ending soon and it makes me a little nervous because that also means that our final is coming up in no time! ahh. Hence, that's why I'm glad we were assigned to read the Mission Critical. It also helped me refreshed my memory. I was able to pre-study as well as everything started to click again. Since our final is coming up around the corner, I will also be using this site as a tool to study. Thanks for writing a great blog!
ReplyDelete