My favorite thing about this course was the group papers. Even though the group papers were somewhat stressful, I found it to be a great way to learn how to communicate with people you hardly know and may never see. However, since everyone is hoping for the same successful outcome, everyone is very compatible and does their share of the work and makes the project easy and fun. Also, I learned useful tools in doing the project. For example, I learned how to judge an article to see if it should be trusted. This is something I will use for the rest of my life! My least favorite would probably e the quizzes and tests because who likes those. :P Overall this course was very very great. I feel I learned so much from an online course and I am very happy I took this through out my summer.
I also thought the group projects were a fun environment to work in. Although at times they could be stressful since nobody likes being dependent on another student for a personal grade, they were also helpful in reinforcing the ideas and concepts we learned during the course. Since I worked mainly in putting all the work together into a cohesive paper, it was also interesting for me to see how all my different group members interpreted the same piece of material, since I got a first-hand look at their thought process. Knowing how to work with a group is a good skill to have as well.
ReplyDelete