Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Fallacies


One concept I feel that I could have a better understand of is the concept of fallacies. Through the text I was able to understand most of the example of fallacies that were listed. However, I do not know exactly what a fallacy is. To my understanding they are not good but I do not understand how they relate to group communication. However, even though I don’t exactly know how it connects, I feel I do have a great knowledge of the different types of fallacies there are. The book did a great job listing the different types and giving examples and explanations of each type which helped tremendously for me. I just wish I knew more how they relate to the course directly and what it does for an argument. Other then that I feel I learned most of the material and gained a greater understanding on the terms! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment