Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hello there

I am going onto my second year of college and spending the summer taking this course and getting settled into my brand new apartment. My experience involving communication would have to be taking comm 20 my first semester of college which was a very terrifying yet beneficial class. Making speeches in front of strangers taught me a lot. I also worked at Mcdonalds in high school taking orders in the drive thru which required a great deal of communication in order to get their food to perfection. I hope to learn how to communicate in groups by taking this course. I took an online class at a community college once which was very convenient and fun. It was similar to this course for the fact that I posted blogs and responded to my classmates blogs. I am looking forward to this summer and this course!

No comments:

Post a Comment